Letter “F” has different connotations for different people. It can be Family or Fame for some, Friends or Fun for others, but F always stands for “Food” for true foodies.
The Big F stands for The Big FOODIE and a FREAK, one who lives to eat.
In The Big F Awards we will be celebrating the experiences of eating out and cooking in! (Food Lovers). We will be saluting those who raise the standards in the culinary field! (Food Creators). And we will also be recognising the unsung marketeers who create big brands, all behind the scenes (Marketing/Communications)
The Jury of 2016
The strong jury will ensure the most transparent and honest awards apart from helping with their skill set to find the most deserving winner.
The Big F Awards: Methodology
In the first stage, candidates will be invited to fill-up nomination forms put up in the Big F Awards micro site.
The deadline for entries will be 10th May ’16.
From the complete list of entries received, the jury will shortlist up to 8 contenders for each category.
The awards will be given in two categories:
– The nominated contenders will be put up on our web site, Indian Food Freak, as well as the FB group, Gurgaon Food Freak.
– For each category, general public will be invited to vote with only 1 vote allowed for every category.
– Public voting will end on 15th July 2016. Any ties will remain so, and joint winners will be announced.
– The final winners will be vetted by the jury for the final selection.
– Jury will select their own winners in each category, with each jury member having one vote.
– Any ties will be decided after debate and discussions. There may be a joint award in case of no decision
– Gala Award ceremony will be held at The Westin, Gurgaon on 4th August
Do Join us at Gurgaon Food Freak for regular updates on the awards and other interesting discussions.
Nominations: The Nominations were closed on 10th May
Voting Process to begin soon. Please keep watching this space for more.